Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to Sign In at Water Landing Directory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Sign In at Water Landing Directory?

Have been a SPA member for several years, but only recently have I been interested in finding lakes in the areas that I vacation that allow seaplane activities. I just tried to login to the Water Landing Directory and either my username and/or password used to login into the SPA site were not recognized at that location Can someone at the SPA please instruct me on how to access that directory? I can login into the SPA site without issue, just not the online Water Landing Directory. Thank You

Are you a paid member of the Association or just signed up for the forum?
    Robert P. Kittine, Jr. - West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. - New York

Comment

Hello Rkittine.

Thank you for you for your interest. Have been a member of SPA on and off for several years (attending the SPA event in Greenville, Maine since 1975; although not continuously as a member). I joined the forum some years ago, but again have not been a continuous follower. I have been a SPA continuous member since 2010 however. I called another local member last night (who does have several seaplanes) and who directed me to the proper login procedure to the Water Landing Directory.

Comment

That is great ParkPointer. You should post what you did so others may see it in case they are having issues.

Bob
        Robert P. Kittine, Jr. - West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. - New York

Comment

For those of you who are having troubles trying to login into the SPA Water Landing Directory, the procedure is as follows; Login with you email address, then use your SPA Member number for the password. It worked for me. Hope this helps anyone having issues!

Comment

Working...
          X