Water Landing Directory Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Landing Directory Online

How do you get to the old Water Landing Directory which was offered on the old web site. This new web site doesn't seem to have access to it.

From the home page click on the resources button on the top bar. On the resources page, on the right hand side you can select Water Landing Directory. From there you can click on the link that will open up the WLD.

Comment

Tried accessing the web based water landing directory. Won't accept my login info. I can log on to the SPA site and forum with no problems. Help?

Comment

Also just tried and got to the login page and it would not accept my login in that works just fine for the Forum. Is there some other login details required for the current on line Water Landing Directory?

Bob
        Robert P. Kittine, Jr. - West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. - New York

Comment

Originally posted by rkittine View Post
          Also just tried and got to the login page and it would not accept my login in that works just fine for the Forum. Is there some other login details required for the current on line Water Landing Directory?

Bob
          I've been unable to access it since I renewed my membership in May (around the tie of the last post).

Comment

I have not been able to access either, so have left my membership lapse. I am not a Facebook Fan and there is nothing going on here.

Bob
            Robert P. Kittine, Jr. - West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C. - New York

Comment

Working...
            X